Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024
Wenn Du Windsurfer und Windfoiler bist, jedoch nicht für jede Disziplin ein extra Segel kaufen möchtest, dann bist Du bei dem Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 genau richtig.
Der Zusatz Hybrid bei dem Point-7 F1-E 2024 bedeutet, geeignet für Finne + Foil
Das Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 hat, je nach Größe, 5 oder 7 Latten. Das Profil wird bei dem 4.4 / 5.4 / 6.4 m² Segel von jeweils 1 Camber und bei den Größen 7.4 + 8.4 m² von 2 Cambern gestützt.
Alle 5 Größen des Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 sind für windsurfen mit Finne und windfoilen geeignet.
Für wen ist das Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 geeignet?
Whether it’s foil or fin, the most important is to get on the water and have fun. The Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 is the perfect balanced sail to have great performance both when using a foil or fin under your board. Once you decide between the wave-slalom model or slalom model.
"ELECTRYFLYING HYBRID FROM FIN TO FOIL TO WAVE TO SLALOM!"
- Designed for foiling up to 16knots from zero
- Designed for fin from 13 knots to 21 knots
- The only big sail needed if you foil for fun
- Amazing in light wind foil conditions, amazing on fin medium to strong conditions
- Early planning and easy handling
- 7 battens and 2 bottom cams on the 7.4 and 8.4
- 5 battens and 1 bottom cam on the 5.4 and 6.4
Test und Resultate
The Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 is the right sail to have as the biggest size, with incredible range if used with both foil and fin.
Was hat sich an dem Segel geändert?
A new size in 4.4 has been introduced in the sail range.
- 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents
- Slalom Model: 4mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for high reactivity. Wave Slalom Model: 2.5 mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for light weight
- X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex
- Lower Dacron wide sleeve for extra power and comfort. Two cams for maximum drive a butter rotation
- Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail. All our Ply, X-ply, and Scrims monofilm are produced in the Unites States
Der Charakter des Segel
Developing a sail able to satisfy all needs on a foil under 16 knots and blasting on a fin from 13 knots up to 21 knots. You need to choose between the type of foiling and windsurfing you like and according to your weight for the right size and model type.
Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 7.4 and 8.4 Slalom: a full slalom sail designed to blast on any free slalom to slalom board, both for fin and foil. When the sail starts to become too big on the foil, it will spin like a proper slalom sail on the fin.
Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 5.4 and 6.4 Wave-slalom: The revolution of bump & jump freestyle wave designed to do tricks both on fin and foil on freestyle to free wave boards Blasting with your freestyle wave board at high speeds in stronger winds and enjoy saw basic jumping up to looping, and nice board carving. Imagine having a bit more drive below, a small cam, which pushes to have the extra power, stability and takes you to do all this which much more stability and control. Having a sail that pulls close to a size bigger, holds wind like a size smaller. 6.4 can also be used on free race or slalom boards.
Das Ziel bei der Entwicklung
The F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 sits in the Point-7 range as the recreational sail for both foiling and fin. Designed specifically for fun and user-friendliness, but at the same time giving the extra edge for both uses. Having to work on a foil and on fin, you would think the sails to be compromises, but thanks to the smart set up, and wind range they will be used in, the sail will outperform any expectations.
The Point-7 F1-E Hybrid Foil 2024 having the cams, need to have the mast inserted over the cams in the mast sleeve. Downhaul 14 cm to the end. Place the boom head and pull the clew. Place the cams on the mast, and pull the downhaul down to the foil settings, or 3cm for the fin setting.