Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024
Das Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 verfügt über 3 Camber. Die 6 erhältlichen Größen stehen für höchste Geschwindigkeiten in allen Windbereichen.
Das 2024 AC-1 Pro Racing von Point-7 ist das absolute Race Segel mit 3 Cambern
Wenn Du im Spitzenfeld mitmischen möchtest wird das Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 ganz oben auf Deiner Wunschliste stehen.
Für wen ist das Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 Segel geeignet?
The Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 is for those looking for an easier race cambered sail, with less ripping out power, especially for an easier handling. Less weight in the front of the sail to allow to contrast the power with less energy, Lighter to water start and jibe. You can finally keep top speed and performance for hours on the water, without having to use the energy of a full race sail.
- A real race sail for every level
- Simply all about speed
- Highly addictive
- 20% less mast sleeve size than the AC-One
- Sweet smooth rotating 3-cam set-up
- Lots of low-end power to get planing nice and early
- High-speed powerhouse that is easy to handle
- Sits ridiculously light in your hands
- Incredibly fast and light handling sail to use
- Light feeling over the board and water
A SUPER NAKED FROM THE AC-ONE, IT’S TWIN SLIM SISTER.
- 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents. All our Ply, X-ply, and Scrims monofilm are produced in the Unites States
- Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail
- X-ply luff sleeve for fast reflex and firm stability
- Lower Dacron wide sleeve for extra power and comfort. Three cams for maximum drive
- 4mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for high reactivity
- X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex
- 7 tubular battens to follow the pure slalom foil profile from the sail
- Each batten exactly copies the set-up of our AC-One racing sail
Auf dem Wasser
Leaving the beach, the Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 will totally feel light in your hands. Crank up the throttle and see how you get once set to 6th gear and be ready to absolutely fly! Why? Downforce! Softness and stability! The AC-One pushes the deck down, eliminating any unwanted nose-lift from lively boards and absolutely charges through – or rather over – chop and swell. Yes, it’s insanely powerful yet easy to control as all the power is in the front, leaving the back hand with no effort to be applied. In fact, it is mega, turbo powerful – the acceleration is insane. But the force pins down the hull and leaves you in a nice, high position of control over the thumping V12 at the end of your arms. When it comes to jibing, the entrance to the jibe is easy thanks to its light profile at the rear part of the sail but be ready to handle the boosted power of its acceleration once you flip the sail. With the 3-cam the rotation is light and smooth.
Approach the AC-One and start feeling both a little scared and excited about what’s about to happen! The feeling is amplified tenfold when you launch the deep-drafted, scary-looking, PWA World Champion race sail. Total Black with perfect Italian racing design. 7 battens, but Point-7 went even further with a 3-cam setup.
The Point-7 AC-1 Pro Racing 2024 needs to have the mast inserted on top of the cams. After pulling downhaul to 15cm of its final setting you can either put on the boom, and later pop on the cams before putting the final downhaul on, or place the cams on with the right technique, pulling on full downhaul, and then putting the boom on. You will find more instructions and videos on the support section on our website.
Playing with the outhaul will boost up power or increase control. Tighten the lower 2 battens and the top batten, but just remove wrinkles on the other battens, without overtightening them.
Life is a race. Not only testing the sail for straight-line speeds, but also checking how the sail would perform in the starts and jibing around the marks with seven other riders closely in pursuit, just as in real competition conditions for which a racing sail is developed. To have the fastest sail on the racecourse. Comfort on the straight line, power out of the jibes, turbo boosted acceleration, light feel when carving through the jibe. Downward force to pin the board to give the best balance to hover over any water surface.